Course dates: 27,28 & 29th Aug 2021
Time: 14.30 – 19.00 PKT 4.5 hours each day!
Venue: Live online (MAX 15 PARTICIPANTS)
Course Registration Link: Registration Form
Our interactive Three-day Scrum Overview Class is a great course for anybody who is new to Scrum or applying it within their organisation.
Our course builds on a combination of interactive exercises, practical real-life examples, and lively discussion.
You will also get the chance to share your stories and build on your knowledge and gain further understanding on how you can improve the application of Scrum in your organisation.
Following the completion of the course, all participants will be given the opportunity to take the CSM exam, which upon successful completion leads to a Certified ScrumMaster certificate, as officially recognised by the Scrum Alliance.
Price: Early bird 400 USD till 17th August 2021
What you’ll learn
- How vital the role of the ScrumMaster is to applying Scrum successfully to the organisation.
- Why regular releases are more effective than waiting until the end
- How Scrum can be more effective than the traditional Waterfall approach in a complex environment.
- Principles of Agile and Lean
- Roles and responsibilities
- Product Backlog Items and their purpose
- How to organise and order the Product Backlog
- Estimation with Scrum
- How to track progress
- Transitioning to Scrum
- Scaling and distributed Scrum
Why Scrum works and what it is.
Agile Principles & Scrum Overview
- Agile Principles
- Lean Principles
- Empirical Process Control
- Incremental and Iterative product development
- Overview of the Scrum process
Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- The Team and building effective teams
- ScrumMaster Responsibilities
- Product Owner Responsibilities
- The Scrum Project Community
- What happens to traditional roles in Scrum?
The Development Team
- Dedicated cross-functional teams
- Conditions for Self-Organization
- T-shaped people
Product Backlog and User Stories
- Product backlog characteristics
- User Stories
- Getting your first backlog
Estimation for Forward planning
- Why comparative estimation works
- Planning Poker
Product Backlog Items
- Getting backlog items Ready
- Slicing User stories
- Team capacity
- Facilitating the sprint planning meeting
- The Sprint backlog
- Sprint Burndown chart
- Definition of Done
- How the team should work in a sprint
- ScrumMaster day to day
- Sustainable Pace
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum
Release Planning and Tracking Progress
- Release Planning
- Tracking release progress
The Agile Simulation
- Putting into practice Agile and Scrum Principles
- Working as the Scrum team to deliver real value.
- Experience working in sprints and how to solve real team problems.
- Practical takeaways on how to improve as a ScrumMaster and how to get your team to high performance.
Who should attend it?
- Anyone performing the ScrumMaster role
- Anybody involved in a Scrum environment, be it new or if you are just looking to improve
- The course may appeal to:
- Product Managers
- Other leaders
Our students love the training:
“games we played made absolute sense and nicely brought the key learning’s of the course topics across”
“Relevant and highly interesting”
“I actually had some Aha moments”
What sets us apart is that we encourage lively interaction between our students, prompting them to share real-life examples of how they are currently using (or looking to use) Scrum and Agile practices in their day-to-day roles. Furthermore, highly interactive exercises, keep you thinking on your feet.
This course gives:
15 Professional Development Units from Project Management Institute if you are Project Management Professional
16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) by the Scrum Alliance towards CSP certification
Zia Malik – Partner, Enterprise Coach (CEC) & Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), based in England.
Khurram Bhatti – Agile Coach, ICAgile Authorized Instructor, Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) and TBR trainer, based in Sweden
For queries please call or email:
Mr. Zaman +92 3231416914