SCRUM Basics for Absolute Beginner Agilists – 5th Sep, 2020
Duration & Dates: 3 Hours – 5th Sep, 2020
Time: 3pm to 6pm Pakistan Standard Time (PKT)
Location: Zoom video conference tool
Fee: Sadaqah / Zakat / Donation / Charity
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/xdAvve4tKP8uAQAf7
ABOUT THE COURSE:
This is an online course comprised of 1 session of 3 hours. You will learn about Agile Fundamentals & Scrum Basics.
The learning outcomes focus on the Agile mindset, values, principles and foundational concepts. They are grounded in what it means to “be agile while doing agile” and achieve organizational agility with specific focus on a Scrum.
Upon earning this Certificate, the course participants will understand the history of the agile movement, the distinctions among Agile values, principles, and practices, key aspects of value-driven development, adaptive planning techniques, and how to cultivate collaboration with customers, within organizations and within teams. Participants will also have gained the vocabulary to discuss the benefits of agile approaches and how to avoid common pitfalls with fellow agile practitioners. In addition, this course focus on helping course participants understand the value of continuous feedback, learning, and adaptation for products, processes, teams, and organizations.
ABOUT TRANSPARENT HANDS TRUST:
Transparent Hands is Pakistan’s largest online Healthcare platform https://www.transparenthands.org/. All their processes are digitized and they promise complete transparency. On their platform they register financially and physically verified deserving underprivileged patients from across the country, provide them with absolutely free surgeries and medical treatment from 25+ best private hospitals on their panel https://www.transparenthands.org/hospitals/ across the country and these surgeries are funded by individual/corporate donors who donate on thier platform from across the world and corporates through their CSR initiatives in Pakistan https://www.transparenthands.org/supporting-organizations/. All the donations are directly paid to the hospitals on their panel for the free surgeries and medical treatments of the underprivileged respected patients.
Brief Introduction of Transparent Hands:
Transparent Hands is a 2 (36) tax-exempt NGO in Pakistan that arranges FREE Surgeries, FREE Medical Treatments & Medical Camps, for the poor patients in Pakistan.
- Transparent Hands has been tackling this major healthcare issue in Pakistan for the last 6 years and so far has treated more than 25,000 patients. The Government of Pakistan has also recognized their valuable services for Pakistan and awarded their CEO, Ms. Rameeza Mueen with a Tamgha-e-Imtiaz in 2018, which is the 4th highest civilian award in Pakistan.
- All treatments are funded through donations collected via their one-of-its-kind and the largest healthcare online platform in Pakistan and through direct donations from reputable Corporates, link given by supporting organizations.
- Through their unique online platform, you choose which patient you want to support, view the funds required for the treatment/surgery, decide on your donation amount, and see many additional details.
- Full copies of the hospital bills and medical reports are available for you to view, once the treatment is completed, available on your dashboard on our online platform.
- They have 20+ Private hospitals on their panel where they arrange these free surgeries and medical treatments of the underprivileged & respected patients.
Please watch their 2 minutes introductory Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I39_Qe74v1E
Transparent Hands Trust TV interview: https://www.transparenthands.org/award-publications/khawaja-ahmad-vice-president-of-transparent-hands-live-on-a-plus-tv/
- Special Price of 0 PKR just contribute amount starting from 500 up-to any amount you are willing to donate to support Transparent Hands Trust for their cause and be part of that cause.
- PEOPLE FROM OUTSIDE PAKISTAN ARE ALSO WELCOME TO CONTRIBUTE AND JOIN HANDS FOR THE CAUSE
MUST DONATE BEFORE THE COURSE STARTS – YOUR SEAT IS ONLY CONFIRMED AFTER PAYMENT RECEIPT IS RECEIVED at HELLO@ASTI.IO
Payment Account Details:
Transparent Hands Trust UBL Account below are details for Cash/Cheque Deposit:
Account Title: “Transparent Hands Trust”
Account Number: 0635220951896
Branch Code: 0635
IBAN Number: PK46 UNIL 0109 0002 2095 1896
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone who is interested in learning Agile ways of working by practicing SCRUM.
ENDORSED BY THE SCRUM ALLIANCE
By attending this course you will be eligible get Certificate from ASTI and earn up to 3 SEUs/PDUs from ScrumAlliance and Project Management Institute (PMI).
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Course material
- ASTI Certificate
- Exposure to Agile & SCRUM Basics
- ScrumAlliance 3 SEUs
- PMI 3 PDUs
Any further questions?
To speak to the organizers of this course for further details:
- Call: Mr. Zaman +92 323 1416 914
- Email: email@example.com