ASTI Signed MOU with Transparent Hands Trust
We are glad to announce that we have signed MOU with Transparent Hands Trust to support their great cause and join hands in their continuous efforts.
Brief Introduction of Transparent Hands:
Transparent Hands is Pakistan’s largest online Healthcare platform https://www.transparenthands.org/. All their processes are digitized and they promise complete transparency. On their platform they register financially and physically verified deserving underprivileged patients from across the country, provide them with absolutely free surgeries and medical treatment from 25+ best private hospitals on their panel https://www.transparenthands.org/hospitals/ across the country and these surgeries are funded by individual/corporate donors who donate on thier platform from across the world and corporates through their CSR initiatives in Pakistan https://www.transparenthands.org/supporting-organizations/. All the donations are directly paid to the hospitals on their panel for the free surgeries and medical treatments of the underprivileged respected patients.
Transparent Hands is a 2 (36) tax-exempt NGO in Pakistan that arranges FREE Surgeries, FREE Medical Treatments & Medical Camps, for the poor patients in Pakistan.
· Transparent Hands has been tackling this major healthcare issue in Pakistan for the last 6 years and so far has treated more than 25,000 patients. The Government of Pakistan has also recognized their valuable services for Pakistan and awarded their CEO, Ms. Rameeza Mueen with a Tamgha-e-Imtiaz in 2018, which is the 4th highest civilian award in Pakistan.
· All treatments are funded through donations collected via their one-of-its-kind and the largest healthcare online platform in Pakistan and through direct donations from reputable Corporates, link given by supporting organizations.
· Through their unique online platform, you choose which patient you want to support, view the funds required for the treatment/surgery, decide on your donation amount, and see many additional details.
· Full copies of the hospital bills and medical reports are available for you to view, once the treatment is completed, available on your dashboard on our online platform.
· They have 20+ Private hospitals on their panel where they arrange these free surgeries and medical treatments of the underprivileged & respected patients.
Please watch their 2 minutes introductory Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I39_Qe74v1E
Transparent Hands Trust TV interview: https://www.transparenthands.org/award-publications/khawaja-ahmad-vice-president-of-transparent-hands-live-on-a-plus-tv/